how to create strongly typed view in Sitecore MVC 7.2 and bind the view to a model in sitecore? Can we achieve this without creating a controller?
Yes we can create a strongly typed view in Sitecore without creating a controller. Below is a perfect example on this.
How to create strongly typed view in Sitecore MVC without controller
1. IS SItecore CMS 7.2 is compatible with MVC 4/5 ?
2. Populating Sitecore mvc model in .net mvc view
3. How to create a new login user in Sitecore and what are roles required for a content author?
4. Rendering parameters in Sitecore MVC and its implementation with an example
5. How to implement authentication using active directory in sitecore MVC 7.2?
Subscribe with your email and get updates when ever a new article is posted.
By subscribing you agree to our privacy terms. We promise that we do not sell your data.