Hi, I want to access GIT repository with a http URL like 'http://localhost:7765/GitRepo/', so that I can access this repository from other machines of the same LAN.
I am using GIT GUI 1.9.0 on Windows machine 7. Thanks in advance!
1. What is ‘--no-ff’ flag in GIT and how to make ‘--no-ff’ as the default behavior of git merge?
2. Jenkins role strategy plugin is not working
3. Sitecore 8 best practices
4. System error 109 has occurred. The pipeline has been ended.
5. Error while launching Sitecore 8 for the first time
Subscribe with your email and get updates when ever a new article is posted.
By subscribing you agree to our privacy terms. We promise that we do not sell your data.