Submit Guest Article
Article Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in writing for LogicalFeed. We always welcome and appreciate the technical writers with love, who are willing to contribute their knowledge and experience with LogicalFeed.
Please read our blog to review our style and topics we’ve already covered. We only accept submissions with a fresh angle on existing topics like Sitecore, Data science, Machine learning, Deep learning.
- Be submitted as a Word Doc or Google Doc.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Be educational and not overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments with citations.
- Be 1,000 - 1,800 words in length
Few things to remember before submitting your post:
- Self-promotion: Self-promotional content won’t be accepted. You can, however, insert one do-follow link to your website in your author bio.
Back links: We love if you find a way to link back to our older posts that relate to the topic you’re writing about.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from LogicalFeed. Also, by submitting a post to LogicalFeed, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
- Author bio: Your Author pic and bio is shown on the post and the post is promoted on our social media platform.
How to submit:
Send your completed post to email@example.com with the subject line "Guest Post Submission." Depending on the volume of submissions we receive, it may take up to 7 working days for us to respond.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to LogicalFeed. We look forward to receiving your work.
We appreciate all the shares we can get. Please share your post from your personal social accounts, and your company account if you feel so inclined. :)